Appcino Technologies Private Limited
Off-Campus For Freshers : B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT), MCA – 2017 Batch : Software Engineer Trainee at Jaipur
Exclusive Job For PresntJobs.com
About the Company:
Appcino is a fast-growing company headquartered at Jaipur also known as pink city in India – a city of rich heritage and proud craftsmanship traditions.
Founded in April 2013 with a mission to be a reliable partner to organizations looking for quick and effective digital transformation using modern work platforms.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Jaipur
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT), MCA
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 5 LPA (Depends upon candidate’s performance during the interview)
Bond: 18 Months Service Agreement
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining: Post completion of final semester examination.
– The candidate is passionate Trainee Software Engineer Appian to design, develop and install software solutions.
– The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree with programming Knowledge like C, C++, Java, python.
– Ready to learn New Technology which is Appian / Sales force.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Execute full lifecycle software development. Write well designed, testable, efficient code
– Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
– Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
– Document and maintain software functionality.
– Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
– Hands on Knowledge in designing interactive applications.
– Ability to develop software in C, C++, Java.
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
– Knowledge of test-driven development.
– Mastery in software engineering tools.
– Ability to document requirements and specifications.
– Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
Skill set required:
– Technical Test
– Listening Test
– Recording Round
– Technical Lead Round
– CEO Round
– HR Round