Sophos Technologies P Ltd
Walk-In Interviews For Fresher & Experienced : Technical Support Engineer (0-5 Yrs) On 8th January 2017 at Ahmedabad
Job Description :
Sophos is a global leader in delivering complete IT security, enabling businesses to secure and control their IT infrastructure against threats such as computer viruses, spam, spyware, hackers and policy abuse. We offer award winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security backed by SophosLabs – a global network of threat intelligence centers. Today, we secure more than 100 million users in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses, including Pixar, Under Armour, Northrop Grumman, Xerox, Ford, Avis, and Toshiba. As IT networks grow in complexity, Sophos is focused on keeping IT security simple and reliable. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Oxford, UK, the company billed revenues of $450+ million in FY15. The company’s stock is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange under the symbol “SOPH.” For more information please visit www.sophos.com
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer (Technical Support/TAC – NSG/Firewall/ email security/ endpoint/ antivirus)
Qualification: Any graduate with knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, VPN, routing, switching, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Windows, Endpoint/Antivirus, Microsoft Technologies.
Experience: 0 to 5 years. (Fresher’s & experienced)
Candidates rejected in last 6 months are not eligible for interviews.
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Monthly Rotating Shifts/Night Shift)
Walk-in Location: Ahmedabad
No of Position: 10
Designation: Technical Support Engineer (Technical Support/TAC for NSG/ Firewall)
– Technical support need to be provided over Phone, Email, Ticketing Solution, and Chat for below Sophos products.
(1) Next Generation Firewall( IPS, IDS, Firewall, Web & Application Filter)
(2) Endpoint Solutions ( Antivirus/ Malware/ Ransomware/ Worm Protections, Encryption, Device Control, DLP, Server Protection)
– Troubleshoot product related issues and escalate to Customer Engineering team for resolution.
– Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of Sophos products. Take the ownership of the cases and drive them until issue/s are completely resolved and the customers are satisfied with the resolution.
– Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature.
– You will be member of 24 x 7 Global Support team and need to work in a rotational day / night shifts to serve customer coming from any geographical location. You will be given week-off during any day of the week depending on your shift.
– Strong working knowledge of networking and security technologies using TCP/IP, DNS, E-mail protocols, routing, switching, VPN, Firewall, IPS, IDS, for Network Security Gateways/UTM Product Support
– Strong working knowledge of Endpoint Security, Antivirus Technologies, Windows Client/Server OS troubleshooting for Endpoint Product Support Windows, Endpoint/Antivirus, Microsoft Technologies
– Proven experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting security appliances/software and troubleshooting skills.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
– Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
– Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development.
– Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
– Willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
Candidates meeting the Above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule: (You do not require to send your resume and require to come down directly for a personal interview as per below schedule)
Date : Sunday, 8th January, 2017
Interview Time: 9:30 AM to 2:00 pm
Sophos Technologies Pvt Ltd
Sai Gulshan Complex,
Beside White House,
Gulbai Tekra Road,Panchwati Cross Road,
Ahmedabad-380007 – India
Candidates who those are willing to relocate to Ahmedabad & work in Rotating/Night shift only appear in interview.