Savvy Software Solutions
Openings For BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA – 2011-2016 Pass outs : Software Developer @ Visakhapatnam
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Job Description :
Company Profile :
With strong and extensive presence with multiple offices across USA and India, Savvy Software Solutions has numerous long-term contracts, projects, and engagements with vendors across United States. Savvy Software Solutions’ mission is to deliver maximum business value to its customers with high quality software solutions with design, development, implementation, and maintenance aligned with most essential end-to-end business needs.
With skills in software project management, architectural concepts, design, development, and testing, the team is made up of individuals who strive to reach their potential and help their clients do the same. We hire innovative candidates in the IT field who understand project based delivery and are committed to high end IT consulting.
Job Title: Software Developer
Job location: Vishakhapatnam
Desired Experience: 6 months to 6 years
Target Batch Pass-out: 2011-2016
Salary: Final CTC will depend on candidates’ experience and performance in Interview
Course Specialization: BE/BTECH/BCA/MCA
Probation/Training Period: No
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Required Skills & Experience:
– Strong software development skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise discretion and use independent judgment
– Highly motivated to be the best and produce the best
– Excellent communication skills
– ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, MVC
– Kendo UI
– Microsoft SQL or Oracle
– Written Test
– Technical Round
– HR Round
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016