Off-Campus Drive For Freshers : Associate Software Engineer (Freshers 2015 & 2016 pass outs only) – on 18th March, 2017
Job Information :
Job Opening ID : 100
Location : Hyderabad
Number of Positions : 5
Work Experience : Fresher
1. You are expected to be at Fission Labs Office by 9:00 AM on 18th March ’17 (Saturday).
2. You are expected to bring a copy of your resume, 2 passport size photographs and the answer sheet mentioned in point 3 of “What we look for/Skills” section.
3. You are expected to bring copies of your certificates and mark sheets (Only Photocopies)
4. Candidates who get through the screening test will be given written test in aptitude and technical
5. The written tests would be followed by technical discussion.
6. Shortlisted aspirants will be notified for Management & HR discussions in the next week.
Nice to have:
2. Experience on live projects during your college.
3. Being able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and successfully handle multiple priorities.
4. Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem-solving abilities.
5. Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
6. Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
What we look for/Skills:
1. Only 2015/16 graduates with a B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSc degree in computer science or related field with minimum 60% throughout the academic career.
3. Interest/passion for programming. To showcase the same, we expect you to answer the assignment which will be shared with you through an email and bring the answers along with your resume to the walk-in
4. Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
5. Solid analytical and reasoning skills.
6. Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Looking for fresh graduates who want to be a part of the engineering team that creates world-class software for fast-growing tech startups from Silicon Valley and some of World’s most popular brands. You will be responsible to ensure that we build, ship and run software of the highest quality that delight end-users and help businesses succeed.
Technical Stack (Skill set):