Logimetrix Techsolutions Pvt Ltd
Off-Campus For Fresher : BE/ BTech/ MCA – 2014-2017 Pass outs : Android Developer at Lucknow
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
About The company:
Logimetrix Techsolutions Pvt Ltd, well known as LogimetrixTech is a turnkey software and business solution provider. Established to steer customers through the next generation of business innovation powered by technology with state-of-the-art business automation, software development and consultation services.
LogimetrixTech specialized in the various business industry providing automation and solutions products in the field. For companies operating in the information age we help to leverage new technologies to competitive advantage. We deliver high value innovated solutions by bridging the gap between business and technology.
Job Profile: Android Developer
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired experience: 0 – 2 Years
Course Specialization: B Tech./BE, MCA
Training/Probation Period: 15 Days
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 3 LPA (Negotiable, Depending upon the candidate’s experience and skills, and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
– Technical Round
– HR Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements after discussion sessions with the project management team.
– Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications
– Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
– Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing Android & Java content based on practical approved layout
– Prepare project management plan
– Conduct technical reviews, project reviews and audits code review and QC of codes.
– Reviews / testing of project deliverable.
Skill set Required:
– Advanced Excellent Technical knowledge is must.
– Strong database skills, proven experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS
– Excellent problem solving skills and to love technical challenges
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016