HiveMinds Market Solutions
Off-Campus For Freshers : B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA – 2014-2016 Pass outs : Software Engineer Backend @ Bangalore
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Job Description :
HiveMinds is a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
The company has proven itself as the most sought after digital marketing experts with Investors & Startup founders alike. They specialize in working with early stage companies as a premium marketing partner providing overall marketing plan, expert SEO & SEM Services and working with businesses to improve online customer engagement & conversions.
They provide clients with sophisticated & intelligent tools/reports to analyze the market, research on keywords, link analysis, and competition analysis and accordingly devise strategies.
The company’s specialties are: Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
INR 4-5 LPA (Based on performance)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Software Engineer will be responsible for building end to end development of backend and frontend for a module on company’s software platform, Intutel.
– Good imagination/aesthetic sense to help design this better.
– Coding and logical sense, with a good understanding of algorithms and datastructures, is a must have.
– A new age web based application in ecommerce platform.
– Software engineer will work with the core product team for the development of backend and frontend for a module on the ecommerce platform.
– This requires good software design capabilities, sound logic and coding skills, with good understanding of algorithms, datastructures and databases.
– Algorithms & Data Structures
– Product development and Technical skills
– Technical Rounds
– face to Face Rounds
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016