Qatar Insurance Company (QIC)-COE
Walk-in for Java Programmers having 3+ Years of relevant experience : On 13th May 2017 @ Chennai
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Position: Software Engineer
Exp: 3+ years
QIC is the oldest and the largest national insurance company, founded in 1964. QIC has from the very beginning, been committed to the burgeoning needs of Qatar’s development. We crafted solutions to transfer risks, which were related to the growing Energy, Marine, Aviation and Property and Commercial insurance sector. Casting a spotlight on personal insurance, we tailored solutions for the well-being and safety of Qatar and its people.
QIC has its presence in more than 10 countries, our performance history of over fifty four years has not only helped us demonstrate our integrity and credibility, but has also helped in earning our customers’ trust, faith and confidence. This has defined our identity and heritage and has helped in carving our name in the sands of time
Mid Java Developer
Looking for a Mid Java Developer with 3+ years of relevant experience in independently developing the product.
– 3+ years of hands-one Software Development experience
– Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
– Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases Oracle, SQL Server, SQL
– Experience in the Struts 2, Hibernate Framework
– Experience in developing web applications using Ajax, HTML5
– Experience with test-driven development
– Experience in Conducting code reviews and mentor team members
– Good Communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Insurance Domain Knowledge is a plus
Qualification: Any Degree
Walk-In Interview On 13th May 2017
23/24, Sreyas Chamiers Towers,
6th Floor West Wing, Chamiers Road,
Contact Person: Kamalakannan C.
Tel : 04449539334
Mobile : 07200006406