Agdova Technologies Pvt. Limited
Hiring For BE/ BTech – 2015-2016 Pass out : Dot net Developer @ Faridabad
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
About The Company :
At Agdova Technologies, we offer an environment with enough opportunity to handle challenges and we believe that these challenges will reveal great potential. To know more about us, invest some time in exploring through our site and learn to see what makes Agdova Technologies a totally unique environment to work in. If you find that your goals and objectives align with ours, we wanna hear from you! Please take some time to registeryourself by posting your resume. Upon evaluation, we will consider your request and one of us will contact you.
Job Location: Faridabad
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(C.S/I.T)
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set :
– Strong knowledge of .NET Web framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 or more.
– Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns is an additional bonus.
– Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
– Should have experience with popular web application frameworks
– Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
– Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
– Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
– Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
– Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop & deploy web applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
– A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality productis essential.
– Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address issues
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Aptitude Round
– Technical Round
– HR Round
Last Date to Apply: 26th June 2017
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016