Techno Endeavours Pvt Ltd
Hiring for fresher’s 2014/2015/2016 Pass outs : HR Recruiter & HR Associate @ Hyderabad
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Position: HR Recruiter/ HR Associate
Position1: HR Recruiter:
• Should be able to manage and coordinate complete recruitment cycle i.e. – Screening, Identifying, conducting interviews- F2F or telephonic.
• Responsible for handling campus recruitment i.e, visiting colleges, organizing and scheduling Off/Pool campus as per company’s requirement.
• Coordinate with Placement Officer for appropriate staffing for various IT/Non-IT companies.
• Create and manage relationships with Colleges/Universities for campus recruitment.
• Conducting Interviews and maintaining track of offered candidates till their joining.
• Design and establish hiring plans (includes right mix of sourcing and selection methodologies) that determine cost, productivity and timeliness of deliverables.
• Manage internal relationships, advising the senior management teams across business lines and functions on recruitment responsibilities, escalations, policies and process updates.
• Understand the management requirements and accordingly build MIS to track, analyze and improve hiring efforts.
• Maintain and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Excellent communication skills, good convincing and analyzing skill.
• Should be willing to travel.
• Should be a self-motivator, target oriented and work as an independent contributor
• Good in Public Relations & Networking.
• Should be a team player and effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization
• Prior experience in front line recruitment will be added advantage.
Salary Offered: CTC Rs. 8000-18,000/- Per Month (negotiable for right talent) + Incentives based on the targets.
Position 2: HR Associate
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Good knowledge of Computer (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet.
• Handling Cold calls, Customer/Client follow-up and coordination with various stakeholders
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Interact and acquire new clients through business development activities and maintain existing clients
• Office administration, procurement of office infrastructure and inventory management
• Need to submit daily report to management about prospects
• Excellent English and Hindi communication skills (knowledge on other language will be an added advantage).
• Good Interpersonal skills and Convincing Skills
• Must be target oriented and able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work hard and stretch as the demands of the clients or business
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to take ownership of task and deliver tasks within timelines
Salary: CTC-Rs.1.2 LPA
Techno Endeavours Pvt Ltd,
HC Towers, second floor, 17/b,
Beside Arjun Theatre, KPHB,