C Centric Solutions Pvt Ltd
Openings For Freshers : MBA – 2015-2017 Pass outs : Management Trainee @ Bangalore
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
About The Company :
We are a 10 year old CRM Consulting and Implementation services provider with offices in Bangalore (Headquarters) and Mumbai. We provide end-to-end services on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Salesforce.com platforms to help our customers to automate and increase their sales productivity and improve service efficiency resulting in greater customer satisfaction. We are a Microsoft preferred partner and have been awarded ISV Partner of the Year consecutive for 2015 and 2016 by Microsoft.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.4LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set :
– Cold calling and lead generation.
– Research and build a strong database of prospective clients and key decision makers. (via outbound calling, email communications and other marketing methods)
– Demonstration of Fixed scope CRM solutions and qualifying the opportunities.
– Keeping track for appointments and maintain call reports.
– Regular follow-ups over the phone & emails for closing the sales.
– Closing the deal electronically or in person.
– Develop and maintain relationships with the prospects/clients.
– Build a strong pipeline of opportunities in CRM and provide update on a weekly basis.
– Maintain and expand database of prospective customers within the given territory.
– Responsible for meeting monthly metrics such as setting appointments and identifying new prospects.
– Telephonic Round
– Face to Face Round
Last Date to Apply: 29th July 2017
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016