[www.rapidi.in | www.customisedtechnologies.com]
Off-Campus For Freshers : B.E./B.Tech/ MSc – 2017 Batch : Software Engineer @ Bangalore
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
About The Company:
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Their expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, they have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product – Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 432 installations across the country and overseas, they are the undisputed leader in this market in India today. The success with Rapid-I was recognised by Technology Development Board, Government of India when it awarded them the National Award for ‘Successful Commercialisation of Indigenous Technology’
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/M.Sc(Mathematics/Physics)
Salary details: INR 5 LPA (Based on Candidates ability and Performance in the interview)
Probation Period: 2 to 6 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Explore, Experiment, Execute. Extend the horizons of your mind with us.
– If you want to have the opportunity to learn disparate software fields spanning Database systems, User-Interface Design, Desktop and Mobile Apps, Web Development, 3D Graphics, Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns, this job will be the right fit for you.
– If you’d like to apply your learning and challenge your intellectual capacity, if you like to explore and do original software development and innovative product design, then Customised Technologies is the place for you!
– Logical Reasoning, Good Analytical Skills, excellent in mathematics.
– Hard-working, intelligent, creativity, take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge.
– No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
– Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
– Only candidates seriously interested in doing R&D, original software and innovative product development need apply.
– The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
– Should live within 15 min of travel time of company
– Written Test
– Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
– One week evaluation in the company
The candidate will have to travel to Bangalore for the interview process. No Telephonic/Skype interviews will be entertained.
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016