HDFC Bank Ltd.
Off-Campus For Freshers : All Graduates or MBA/PGDM – 2015/2016/2017 Passouts : Virtual Relationship Manager @ Mumbai
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Job Description :
About the Company: HDFC Bank is one of India’s premier banks, providing a wide range of financial products & services across hundreds of Indian cities using multiple distribution channels, including pan-India network of branches, ATMs, phone banking, net banking & mobile banking. Within a relatively short span of time, the bank has emerged as a leading player in retail banking, wholesale banking, & treasury operations, its three principal business segments. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016.
On its path to becoming a “World Class Bank” the bank has won several awards; recent ones being Bank of the Year & Best Digital Banking Initiative Award 2016 (KPMG study of India’s Best Banks), Best Companies to work for (Business Today magazine), as well as bagging four awards from the Indian Banks’ Association. By 2015, the Bank had featured in Forbes Asia’s “Fab 50” list nine consecutive times.The Bank was named India’s Best Managed Company in a 2015 FinanceAsia survey, which also named CEO Mr. Aditya Puri as Best CEO.
HDFC Bank’s National Blood Donation Drive, held annually since 2007, was recognized as the largest effort of its kind across the world in 2013 with 61,902 donors in a single day. In 2014, 1,55,599 donors participated at 913 locations
Profile: Virtual Relationship Management Programme
Eligibility Criteria: All Graduates or MBA/PGDM – 2015/2016/2017 batch
Salary Details: INR 5 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
– Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
– Call handling as per defined standards.
– Accurate resolution for customer queries.
– Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
– Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
– Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
– Attrition control of customers.
– Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
– Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
– Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
– Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
– Ensure retention of customers
Achievement of portfolio parameters :
– Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM.
– Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
– Penetration of products across groups.
– Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
– Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
– Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc.and prevent outflow.
– Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
– Income to be generated at a customer level.
Interaction Quality :
– Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
– Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
Audit and Service Quality
– Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
– Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions.& requests.
– Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
MIS – Reporting:
– Ensure timely submission of Customer base review / reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management.
– Sales Managers of respective products / location
– Product representatives
– VRM central team
– Marketing Dept.
– ATM Co-ordinator
– CPU & Backend operation teams
– IT Department for system related software / hardware issues
– Liaise with Post Office / Courier for deliverables related issues
– Vendor Representatives / Supervisors;
– Insurance Sales Managers;
– Mutual Fund House Representatives;
– Banks Product Knowledge
– Planning and Organizing Skills
– Interpersonal Skills
– Sales and Influencing Skills
– Knowledge of Competition
– Awareness of Banking regulations
– Credit knowledge when required
– Good Administrator
– Ability to develop contacts in the local area.
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016