WebYog Softworks Pvt. Ltd.
Off-Campus For Freshers : BE/ BTech – 2016 – 2017 Passouts : Quality Assurance Engineer : Bangalore
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
About The Company:
At Webyog, we create products that are loved and trusted by more than 2.5 million users worldwide. Our best-of-breed data management tools help enterprises, small businesses and developers smartly
manage, monitor and optimize their databases.
Profile: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Details: INR 5 LPA
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch: 2016 – 2017
Course Specialization: BTech./BE
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
– Develop and execute test plans.
– Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
– Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
– Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
– Reproduce the scenarios that users report.
– In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Good understanding of systems environments, business analysis and change management
– Strong attention to details.
– Tech savviness.
– Knowledge of Mac/iOS and android app testing (not website)
– Technical Round
– Face to Face Round
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016