W3Villa Technologies Pvt Ltd
Off-Campus For Freshers : BE / B.Tech – 2017 Passed outs : Software Engineer @ Noida
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Job Description :
Company Profile :
W3Villa Technologies is a software development company with a special focus on start-up and growth companies.Through their offices in New York City and Delhi, they offer technological software development and maintenanceservices across the globe and around the clock. Their developers are experts in their fields with each a minimum of5 years development experience.
They have extensive expertise in open source software such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, AngularJS, MySQL, Redis,Spree Commerce. Their experience ranges in the spectrum of website and software development and maintenance,interactive data visualization, payment integrations (both fiat and bitcoin), UI/UX, and general technology consultation services.
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
During Training: INR 8000 per month
Post Training: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the training period)
Bond: 2 Years’ service level agreement with the company
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– The candidate should be a passionate to design, develop and install software solutions.
– Able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
– The responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
– Ability to work with existing code.
– Commitment to work and strong professional ethics.
– Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
– Must have strong OOPS Concepts.
– Knowledge of Node JS and Ruby on Rails Will be an added advantage.
– Must have Strong Object Oriented analysis, design, and development experience.
– Knowledge of OOPS is a must.
– Flexible to work in a team environment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Written Test
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview
Apply Details :
Step 1 : Register Online Here
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016