Intellisqa It Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Openings For Freshers & Exp : BE/ BTech/ MCA – 2015/2016/2017 Pass outs : Web & Graphics Designer @ Noida
Exclusive Job For PresentJobs.com
Job Description :
About The Company:
Intellisqa offers world class interactive website, Mobile apps, Windows apps testing services. Adding more services in development sector – E-commerce Online Educational and learning websites Finance and Banking institutions Database driven websites CMS Websites Portals SAAS Product ERP & CRM Mobile Apps Games Testing HRM Healthcare application
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 to 3 years
Course Specialization: B. Tech/MCA
Batch : 2015/2016/2017
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 0.84 LPA to 1.44 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set :
– Must have experience atleast 6 months of UI and graphices designing / development exp for the International Market.
– The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (mainly work with CorelDraw/Photoshop/ Illustrator, (Adobe Creative Suite) and Dreamweaver, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Flash,
– Able to create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows. Fast and Interactive Prototyping skills.
– Excellent communication skills. Detailed and clear interaction design specifications.
– Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions and able to meet deadlines.
– Create marketing materials such as banners, brochures, flyers, web pages as instructed by management team
– Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Work closely with product/research team and users to validate the need and usability of your features you have designed.
– Collaborate with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is same as designed.
– Good knowledge of website and mobile app development and testing process
– Quick learner
– Go and getter attitude
– Understand their responsibility and business ethics
– Dedicated towards company growth
– Team player and leadership quality
Skill Set :
– Online bidding, email marketing, lead generation, Software testing, Website development
– Technical Round
– Written Round
– Face To Face Interview
Apply Details :
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016