Empulse Research and Data Analytics Pvt Ltd
Off-Campus For Freshers : BE/ BTech/ PG – 2015-2017 Pas outs : Project Engineer @ Mysore
About The Company :
eMpulse India is one of the leading market research firms in India providing high quality output at value for money price. eMpulse India specializes in market research and brand consulting. Our combined expertise includes
– Market Research in global markets.
– Product Launch.
– Brand Management.
– Consulting at Fortune 500 Companies.
– Top down holistic perspective to projects.
– Globalization & Outsourcing.
Job Location: Mysore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Post Graduate, B.Tech (Any Branch)
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.20 – 2.40 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 9th October 2017
Job Description and Skill Set :
– Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
– Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
– Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
– Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
– Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
– Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
– Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
– Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
– Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
– Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Aptitude Test
– Face to Face Interview
Apply Details :
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016