Fixfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Off-Campus For Freshers : BE/ BTech/ MTech/ BSc/ MSc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma – 2015/2016/2017 Pas outs : Software Engineer Trainee @ Siliguri, West Bengal
About The Company :
FixFin Technologies is a company that stands for innovation and progress. It has been operating in India since 2013 and has imprinted its footprint in many cities. We help clients transform and succeed in overcoming challenging circumstances. CRM, ERP, School ERP, Document Management Software, Custom Application, Web Portal are what we focus on in delivering quality and cost-effective solutions for our clients. We believe in developing into a perfect delivery engine and aligning ourselves with emerging business needs.
Fixfin’s software can be easily used by leading corporate Houses, Small and Medium enterprises, in diverse industries such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, high tech manufacturing, energy financial services, education automotive sectors and also Government Sectors to manage records, digital content, workflow, business process, process compliance and e-governance initiatives.
Job Location: Siliguri, West Bengal
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Course Specialization: B.E./ B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE) / B.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) Diploma (CS/IT/ BCA/ MCA
– For Fresher: INR 0.96 LPA
– For I year Experienced: Upto INR 1.8 LPA(Negotiable as per candidate skill)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills:
– Must have good program writing skills in one or many languages. (C, C++, Java, etc)
– Candidates should be able to write database queries
– Have good grasping power. Should be able to understand client’s requirement
– Should be a quick learner. Must be able to adapt new technologies.
– Candidate should be able to implement their ideas in projects.
– Have the capability to write codes.
– Capable of taking up challenges.
– Candidates from other location willing to relocate will have to appear for interview in person.
– Candidates from Siliguri, North Bengal and Kolkata will be preferred.
– 1st Round: Written Test comprising program writing (in any language), database query writing, logical, reasoning and English
– Verbal technical round.
Apply Details :
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016