STEELONCALL SERVICES ( INDIA ) PVT.LTD
Off-Campus For Freshers & Exp : BE/ BTech – 2014-2017 Pas outs : Applications Developer .NET @ Hyderabad
About The Company :
It’s a marketplace to sell or buy multiple brands and grades of steel. We have the entire Steel family with us. Construction Steel | Fabrication Steel | Special Steel We built SteelonCall with a vision to make building easy. Understanding your stress, we placed all your Steel needs in one place. We not only made it budget friendly through Competitive Pricing but also safely deliver whenever you want, wherever you want. We have Experts from large-scale construction management. They are happy to assist you in choosing the right material at right price.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0-3 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to 2.4 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 9 October 2017
Job Description and Skill Set :
– Architect, Design, development and implementation of custom, mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
– Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
– This position will work closely with the software business and manage project implementations.
– Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
– Experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
– Ablecommerce are more prefferable.
– Programming experience with C#, WCF, Restful services using WEB API, Entity Framework, ASP.NET and WPF.
– Experience in MS SQL Server Programming (2008 R2/2012) is desired.
– Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired.
– Hands on knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
– Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
– Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
– Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
– Technical Round
– Face To Face Round
Apply Details :
Click Here to know about AMCAT – Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Sample Question Paper – 2016