BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
T&BS SBU, BEL, Bangalore requires Software Engineers on Contract basis.
Bharat Electronics, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Software Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Telecom & Broadcast Systems SBU of Bangalore Complex.
Software Engineers : 09 Posts
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/ BTech (Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology) from a recognized University/ institution.
2. Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.11.2017.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month.
5. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
6. Experience: Minimum 06 Months to 1 year Experience in relevant area. Knowledge and Experience in Development of Enterprise Applications with Java based technologies.
Areas of experience required is:
Technologies: Core Java, JSF, EJB, Servlet, JMS, JPA, HTML, CSS, JUnit
Application Server: JBoss / WildFly setup and administration.
DBMS: PostGreSQL / MySQL / Oracle
OOAD:Knowledge of OOAD and use of UML to document High-level and Low level design.
Candidates with additional knowledge and Experience in Continuous Integration and Build, as below:
Version Control System: SVN
Build Automation: Maven, Artifactory or equivalent
Continuous Integration: Jenkins
Note : Preference will be given to candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in BEL.
Job: The requirement is in the areas of Development / Testing. Candidates should willing
to travel anywhere in India for testing and field trials.
Apply Details :
Method of Selection: Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview.
Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, can appear for WALK-IN- SELECTION on 13.10.2017 at 8.00AM, at BEL High School, Near BEL Hospital, Jalahalli, Bangalore-560013.
Interested candidates will have to compulsorily send an email to hrtbs(at)bel.co.in with relevant subject to confirm their willingness to attend walk in selection.