Off-Campus For Freshers : BE/ BTech/ MCA/ ME/ MTech/ MS (CS/IT/IS) – 2017 Batch : Software Engineer : On 15th October 2017
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event Date: 15 Oct 2017
Last Date to apply: 12 Oct 2017
Salary Offered: Rs.700000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
About the company:
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people globally. Webyog is proud to be profitable for many years and hence has never needed any external funding.
Webyog is located in Koramangala, Bangalore and Santa Clara, USA.
Positions are available across our product line. We don’t force anyone to work on a product if they’re not passionate about it, you get to pick what you want to work on. We encourage a great work / play balance by giving everyone unlimited paid vacation time. We love technology and all things about it, it’s all we talk about.
2017 batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
Good pH score and academic record
Software Engineer :
You will be part of the team behind MONyog and SQLyog – used by 25k customers across 120 countries. The team is proud of this fact because it really is difficult to create something that customers will gladly want to pay for. If you want to write code that will get used by thousands of customers, and you meet the following requirements, lets talk!
– Great programming fundamentals
– Expert in C/C++
– Experience with RDBMS systems
– Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
– Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
– Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
– A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
What you will be responsible for:
– You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
– You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Click Here For Details About eLitmus pH Test